Friday, June 14, 2013

I Stole Daddy's Truck


 

Jessicas Daddy Desires Part 1



Dear Diary

I don't know whats come over me lately but I've been having really strange feelings for my Daddy. I've been acting out to get his attention and last night I finally crossed the line. I stole his truck and got a DUI. He had to bail me out and he was soooo pissed. You'll never believe what happened the next morning.

I was feeling the results of getting Druunk the night before so I stayed on the couch. When my Daddy woke up he really read me the riot act, he even started to spank me so I decided to make my move. I let my big titties loose and all he could do was stare so I knew I had him. I teased him a bit but soon I couldn't help myself and took his cock in my mouth.
It was sooo big and Daddy was already leaking salty precum so I licked and sucked him then sat on his lap. His cock felt better than I imagined and I was soon cumming hard. We fucked for wha seemed like hours and then suddenly Daddy exploded inside me.... Ooopsies I guess he didn't know I'm not on the pill.
Xo Jessica

Get this clip HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment