Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Topless Teens Tied and Tickled

Serena tickled and forced into 4 explosive orgasms - a closer look
Serena is back bound the bed and helpless where she is tickled, kissed, sucked and forced into four intense orgasms. She starts wearing a very sexy white shirt and short jeans and white socks. I tickle on her belly and armpits first slow then hard. She goes hysterical when I focus on her belly and legs. I remove her top and have fun with her big wonderful breasts and her hard body, then tickle her feet with my fingers then with the electric toothbrush which makes her giggle and laugh, specially as I run up her legs and when I circle around her belly she explodes laughing hysterical. I leave the toothbrush there for a few minutes making the torture long and horrible. Then I insert the vibrator inside her jeans and leave it there to stimulate her vagina while she moans and arks her body contracts and expands her muscles until she has a powerful orgasm. Then she is totally naked and spread on the bed and more helpless and I tickle her harder on her armpits belly and legs. I vibrate her again until another intense orgasm, but keep it there and she is forced into a third orgasm! Then is more tickling driving her into desperation and to give her a chance to breath I forced her into the 4th orgasm and the more explosive of the session! After that she is exhausted but I keep tickling her until the end of the hour. Buy the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment