Sunday, February 28, 2010

Your Daughters Hottest Friend Topless


Request: Hello Sir, thanks for letting us sleep over your daughters house tonight. We were bored, but then when we were bragging about our looks and maniulpating guys skills, we got an idea for a game we could play. I get to go first, an I know I will win. See I am the sexiest out of my girlfriends, an I know I can make guys cum the quickest and easiest. I bet them I could make you cum within 5 minutes, without touching you, while your wife is in the next room! So enjoy the view, and enjoy this game. I'll get you started with my young perfect titties, much better then your wifey's, right? Imagine what you could do with these! I know I will be the hottest out of your daughters friends, an I'll collect your cumshot to prove it! Check her out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment